Apr 25, 2013

It's Late at Night...


It’s late at night and I really should be going to sleep but I do my best thinking at these hours when there’s no one around. Digging through old photographs today gave me a bit of melancholy. Trying to organize them and viewing Mom when she was still in good shape brought a tear or two to my eyes. But such is life. We begin our journey preparing ourselves, whether conscious or not, for the final moment. The moment when we all realize, well I suppose not all do, “what was this I just did for the last 30 years of my life?” It’s the moment when your priorities become so clear but it’s too late to move the clock back to where the whole thing started….
 I’ve had friends lose loved ones to diseases in the last month, mothers lose their little girls to men who steal them away from them, bombers deciding it’s a good killing time, countries eager for war, children and families starving to death, global warming and environmental disasters…Need I go on and on over the state of the world? What does one do with all this negative information being thrown at us from every angle? How did we get so ill as a species that nothing seems to work as it should? How do we make all of this better? How do we eradicate disease, protect our children, eliminate terrorism, hatred, world hunger and global warming, etc.?
I don’t know, I know nothing. But from nothing we have a clean canvas to start fresh, with new ideas, new mind set, compassion, love, unity as a species and a planet. We can all be more responsible for each other instead of looking out for #1. We can unite as one, with none of the old mindsets, but with a new and loving mind and heart. We can envision a better world, where we are all equal no matter what religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or political views. Because in the end, when it’s the final hour, none of those things will make much a difference….you can’t take any of it with you to the other side. Those are things we have created here in this complex world we call home. On a soul level, there is no gender, no politics, no race or religion, no financial need. There is love and peace and divine light, which is all that is necessary to feel complete.
Don’t mind me though, you just carry on doing what you do. I don’t know anything…this is just my ramblings on late at night…when I do my best thinking and my mind is clear and opened to what may come……
Peace & Love
Gema

No comments:

Post a Comment